1. Deposit & Final payment
A deposit equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required when receiving the Service Confirmation Voucher (Confirmation of final service from our sale/s).
Receipt of your deposit or final payment indicates that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read the Terms and Conditions and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The following Terms and Conditions form the basis of the contractual relationship between Viet Vision Travel & Trading JSC., (Business Certificate Number: 0102129732) – under the Branding: Indochina Tours (www.Indochina.Tours) and its clients. It is of extreme importance that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries, and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
2. Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be subjected no later than 30 working days prior to customers’ arrival (Not applied to last minute booking). We are now able to offer 3 methods of Payment:
a. Online Payment with One PAY:
At this stage, we accept most of the major cards with the below service fee.
- Visa, MasterCard, JCB Card are accepted with 3.2% service fee
- AMEX is accepted with 4.5% service fee.
We are connected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to enable Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn). All of your card information is processed through the SSL protocol with an international card security standards. Information from your card will not be stored in our system (Merchant).
After receiving Invoice Payment Link, please check the information in the Invoice. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click “I agree with Terms and Conditions”, and click “Submit” or “Book”.
You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to make payment online via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card following the steps below:
Input Card information: The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://onepay.vn/… To make the payment, input the following card information:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CSC (Card Security Code – CVV, CVC)
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
- Click “PAY”
- Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card).
b. Made by telegraphic transfer and internet transfer to our following Indochina Tours (owned by Viet Vision Travel & Trading JSC) nominal account details:
Account name: Viet Vision Travel and Trading Joint Stock Company
USD account number: 048 840 060 001 042
VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
Address: Viet Tower, 198 B Tay Son Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 62760068
Fax: +84 24 62760069
Swift code: VNIBVNVX
c. By Western Union (sending money online): www.westernunion.com
First name: HA
Last name: NGUYEN THI THU
Identity card: 111366744
Sign up to become a user of Western Union and send the deposit to us. Notify us that you have sent the money by including the following information:
- Sender’s name:
- Money Transfer Control Number (usually 10 numbers):
- Sender’s Address:
Sending money online is only available in some countries. If your country do not support this kind of payment, please find an agent near you to send money.
3. Cancellation & Refunds
Cancellation by customers
We would be deeply sorry if you choose to cancel your Indochina tours; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons for this to happen. In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Indochina Tours (not include any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days after we have received your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charge of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 day: 75% charged of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charge of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.