1. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Indochina Tours accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
2. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
3. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Indochina’ tour packages do not include Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
5. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Indochina Tours has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Indochina Tours will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
You can contact Indochina Tours via the web form from www.Indochina.Tours, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Indochina Tours in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Indochina Tours customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 904 111 770 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
7. Liability & Responsibility
- Indochina Tours provide tour information and Indochina tour bookings. Indochina Tours publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Indochina Tours will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Indochina Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Indochina Tours.
- Indochina Tours shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Indochina Tours’ control. Neither Go nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Indochina Tours is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Indochina Tours is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Indochina Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Indochina Tours has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Indochina Tours is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Indochina Tours’ tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Indochina Tours, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Indochina Tours reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
8. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Indochina Tours reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.
9. Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar or Cambodia; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Indochina Tours (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charged of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 day: 75% charged of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charged of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.